< Go Back
The finishing department a/k/a “chip and grind” is one of the last steps of the casting process. It is here that the part is completed by removing any excess material from the casting. Various methods and tools are used to perform this task to make sure your part meets specification.
In addition to our experienced grind staff we also utilize robotic grinders that achieve uniform results through automation for high volume parts.
- Pangborn 8-Wheel Spinner Hanger Blast
- Pangborn 5-Wheel Spinner Hanger Blast
- Pangborn 4-Wheel Spinner Hanger Blast
- 2 Wheelabrator Super 34 Tumble Blasts
- Pangborn 34-cubic-foot Tumble Blast
- 3 Robotic Grinding Cells